5 East Market Street, 2nd Floor
Corning New York, 14830
Centerway ExecuCenter is in the heart of vibrant and historic Corning, New York. We are conveniently located just one mile west of the intersection of Interstates 86 and 99. The Elmira-Corning Regional Airport is only seven miles from our offices and is served by Allegiant, Delta, and United Airlines, as well as charter, corporate and freight flights.
- Take Interstate I-86E (NY-17E) to Exit 46.
- Take exit 46 for NY-414 , turn downhill (south) at end of exit ramp toward Corning Museum of Glass.
- Follow NY-414 S to E Market St. across the bridge.
- Take the 2nd right turn onto E. Market Street.
- Centerway ExecuCenter is on your right at the end of the block, adjacent to Centerway Square and next to the clock tower and the municipal parking garage.
- Park and enter the lobby of the building through the door at center of the Market street side. Proceed up the elevator or the stairs to the second floor.
For Google driving directions please Click Here
On Street Parking
- On Bridge Street and Market Street customers can park FREE for not more than 2 hours Monday through Saturday, 8am–6pm.
- FREE unlimited parking Monday through Saturday after 6pm and all day Sunday.
Centerway Parking Garage – 2 West Tioga Avenue (adjacent to Centerway Square)
- FREE PARKING is available after 5pm weekdays and all day on weekends.
City of Corning Parking Lots
- Prices vary from $0.40 to $0.65 per hour depending on location.
- FREE parking weekdays after 5pm, all day Saturday and Sunday, and New York State holidays.
For a City of Corning Parking Map please Click Here.
Our Location is:
- Only one block from Corning Incorporated Headquarters, The Cellar, Donna’s, Three Birds Restaurant, Tommy Hilfiger Outlet Store.
- Two blocks from Rockwell Museum (Smithsonian Affiliate) and the Corning Radisson Hotel,
- Near many restaurants – classic to casual, breakfast through late night – including Donna’s, Nickel’s Pit BBQ, Tossed, The Cellar, Hand & Foot, Sorge’s.
- Across the Centerway Bridge from the Corning Museum of Glass and the Hilton Garden Inn.